Helping You Fight
For Your Family's Future

How Can We Help You?

    What are your areas of practice?
    We focus primarily on family, criminal and juvenile law.
    If I have been charged with a crime, when should I call an attorney?
    Contact an attorney immediately. The sooner you hire a lawyer, the quicker he or she will be able to protect your rights.
    How can I get physical and legal custody of my children?
    The court determines custody based on the child’s best interest. We will work hard to provide you with the best representation possible in your child custody case.
    My teenager was charged with a crime! Can you help?
    Yes! Our law practice represents juveniles who have committed delinquent acts.